Friday, August 24, 2007

Thoughts on Completion

I think that was a superb program that was organized and run very well. Ellen and Jim did a great job and should get a lot of praise. As my job involves the use of a lot of these programs, it wasn't as new to me as it might be to others, but I certainly found it useful. It's nice to see what others are doing with programs. It also gave me the idea to create a video about how libraries are using some of these technologies.

An excellent learning opportunity!

1 comment:

JimD said...

Thanks a lot for participating in the progarm and for talking it up with other staff members! Everyone is very busy and I think it's easy for us to fall into a comfort zone where we just work with the things that we already know. It's challenging to forge out and pick up yet more skills. Your comments about the value of the program (and the high quality of the BCPL liaisons) were great to read!